- Please submit a Letter of Inquiry only after receiving Pre-Approval from the executive director. For details about the application process, please visit our website.
- If your Letter of Inquiry reflects the foundation’s funding priorities, we may request a full proposal. Proposals will be submitted to the foundation only upon request. Unsolicited proposals will not be returned. Submission of an inquiry or proposal should not be interpreted as an indication of likely support.
- Summer camps inquiries are considered only for the January deadline.
- Behavioral health inquiries are considered only for the May deadline.
- All inquiries should be directed to the executive director, rather than to trustees.
For help with technical problems completing the form, please email the Submittable Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.